Hooray for the weekend! Hopefully you all are just as happy as I am that its Friday!! I have been enjoying a wonderful day with Husband today, but we came home to rest and cool off for a bit (its 100+ outside today!) so I decided to get a post in. I always enjoy doing these link up things (Top 2 Tuesday, Fill in the Blank, etc) because I think they are the perfect way to get to know everyone better. So here are my answers for this week's Fill In the Blank Friday.........
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is: say "I love you" to Husband- seriously, we do that every night!
2. When I cant sleep I: watch tv
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is: go to the bathroom- I know, TMI, but its the first thing I do!
4. My dream bedroom would be: hmm.....Im dying to re do our bedroom in grays and slate blue so I guess any bedroom in these colors.
5. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow it would be: on a cruise ship! I have been getting anxious lately to go on another cruise! Im really starting to miss the Caribbean......
6. The longest sleep I've ever had was: I dont remember when, but Im pretty sure one time I slept for over 12 hours- our dogs dont let us do this anymore :( They always wake us up by 8 or 9 am.
7. I sleep on my: stomach, but according to Husband I roll all over the place while I am sleeping! Sometimes I will wake up and be on the opposite side of the bed than where I started- I will always ask Husband what happened and he always responds "you were moving too much so I had to get up and switch sides"
8. When I sleep I like to wear: normally a tank or t-shirt of some sort and cute undies
9. My bedtime is usually: 10 pm if I have work the next morning, later if I dont
Ok, that was fun! Now before I finish, I will leave you with this:
This is the new love in my life- my Henri Bendel bag that Husband FINALLY let me buy! I had to drag him along on a 1 hour drive today because there is only 1 of their stores in our area and its all the way in downtown Dallas. Husband was actually pretty good about the whole thing- he only complained a couple times and afterwards he said it was worth it because of how happy I was! He is the best!