After wandering around some blogs today, I saw this and thought it might be a fun post for today- since I am STILL stuck on the couch being sick :(
Lauren over at The Little Things We Do hosts this every Friday!
1. My favorite thing about this week has been: going to have another sonogram this morning and learning that I have been given the all clear to start my treatment on Monday!
2. The weather this week has been: DISGUSTING!!! Every day it has either been raining or very, very humid! All you have to do is walk outside and you instantly feel sticky- yuck!
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was: my necklace that I ordered! (you know, the one I blogged about on my top 2 favorite purchases?) It just arrived in the mail today and I already have it on :)
4. The last movie I saw was: Eclipse!! I went to go see it last weekend with some friends and let me tell you it was AMAZING!!
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would: do anything that does not require laying on my couch any longer. Maybe some shopping, perhaps?? :)
6. As a teenager I was: very confused! I had no idea who the true "me" was and spent many years wandering aimlessly from different groups of friends to figure out where I fit best. Luckily, I meet Husband when I was 17 and he helped me find "me"
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with: anyone who is not sick! just kidding........probably any celebrity that has an amazing wardrobe (there are so many!)
There are my Fill in the Blank Friday results! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend- and I hope I am back to my normal self soon! Thank you for all the get well wishes!
The Spring Lineup
1 day ago