Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goodbyes and Hopeful Thoughts

Thank you all so much for sending positive thoughts my way over the past couple of days! Whatever you have all been doing, please keep it up because this is the furthest Husband and I have gotten in a treatment cycle and so far things are still looking decent.

I had to wake up at 7 am this morning for another doctor appointment (yes, on a Sunday-crazy, I know) and have another sonogram done. Things are still not moving quite as quickly as my RE would like, but I am still having some progress with the medications so we are going to continue pushing forward with the treatment. I had another round of bloodwork done (at this point I am getting a little tired of needles!), my doctor gave me instructions to continue injections (we are now at the 1 week mark with those), and I have yet another appointment on Tuesday (I am starting to feel like I see this doctor more than I see Husband). I would have taken some pics at the doctor appointment, but lets face it: it was 8 am on a Sunday morning= things were not looking too pretty!

I also got to have lunch with a great friend of mine, Alexa, who is leaving on a several month trip to travel through Europe! I am so sad to see her leave for this long of a time, but could not be more excited for her- she is going to see so many beautiful places! In fact, she is going to blog about her journey as well, which I am very excited about because I will be able to see all of her gorgeous pictures! If any of you are interested in reading the exciting stories of a fun brunette traveling through Europe on her own, you should definitely check out her blog here. Or if any of you have traveled through Europe yourselves and have some great tips to share, I know she would greatly appreciate them! She doesnt leave for about a week, but I cant wait to read all about her stories once she arrives over there!

Here is a pic of us after lunch and some makeup shopping:

Good luck girl- I know this will be an experience of a lifetime for you!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends :)

8 comments:

Mama B said...

Best of luck at your appointments this week, Cait! I'll be thinking of you. **hugs**

Lori said...

Good luck with your appointment! You girls look so cute in the picture :)

I added your blog to my 'blog list!"

Lindsay said...

Thinking about you Cait! Good luck! Love the pic of you and your friend. SO cute!

Haylee said...

We will be following your blog and anxiously awaiting the details of treatment... :)

Neely said...

Prayers are with you...it will happen!

Jessica said...

Sending magical thoughts your way. I sure hope this is THE cycle for you!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck girl! I always hated it when they said, you're not ready yet. Come back in two days.... But, that's how we got where we are now....so wishing you the best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Sick of needles and seeing your RE more than your husband? Sounds about right, sadly. :( SO sorry you are having to go through this!