Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry for my "M.I.A-ness"

Combine working extra for a co worker that is on vacation, with planning some parties, along with some other activities thrown in there too and you have one very busy Cait! On top of that Husband has been putting in 50 hour work weeks at his job these last couple of weeks :( Its been a little crazy in the Hill House lately!

The good news is.....I'm Back! I plan on catching up on all of your blogs over the next couple of days and I should not be going MIA again anytime soon! I have really missed reading all of your blogs and have felt like something has been missing in my life lately :)
On a completely seperate note........today was a "kind of" anniversary for Husband and I. Our actual WEDDING anniversary is not until September 5, but on this day (August 11) last year we went to the courthouse to legally retrieve our marriage license- since we were married in Puerto Rico it was a lot easier to have it done here in the states first. Husband was NOT going for the idea of 2 anniversaries (I really tried to get him to fall for it!) so we will actually full-out celebrate our anniversary in September. But its also nice to have this day to look back on where we were exactly 1 year ago :) We went out to a romantic Italian dinner tonight and talked about all that we have been through this last year- it was a very nice, reflective night!
Here are some pictures from 1 year ago today..........
In this first picture I am trying very hard not to giggle during the judge's speech (I have told you guys of my nervous giggling problem before!)
Our very first kiss as Husband and Wife!
The new Hill family- Husband and I with his parents :)



--Cait

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Courthouse Wedding Anniversary.

Ashley said...

Happy Kinda sorta anniversary!

Rachel and John said...

Aw Happy Anniversary-ish. My co worker has 2 as well because their minister was registered or something and they had to get re-married 1 month after their wedding, since the original marriage wasn't valid. So now they pick which one to celebrate based on their schedules. It's nice to have options!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy sorta Anniversary! :)

Lori said...

You look so pretty! happy sort of anniversary!

Alan said...

Thank you so much for making us part of your family Caitrin. Love you cupcake!!!