Ok, lately on Fridays I have been "vegging out" at home so I normally dont have anything exciting to talk about. I am very much liking these Fill in the Blank Fridays at The Little Things We Do because they are always fun to answer and they give me something to post about on my non eventful Fridays!
Here are this week's questions...........
1. Today for breakfast I ate: a bagel from Einstein Bagels with honey almond cream cheese- yumm!
2. My go-to/never fail recipe: Chicken Dorito casserole- Husband's favorite! I dont have an actual recipe- I normally just "wing" it, but it mainly consists of: shredded ckn, velveeta, rotel, corn, black beans, and crushed Doritos. DELICIOUS! I think there are plenty of recipes out there on the internet
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird: not too sure on this one........maybe Ramen noodles?? Husband thinks I am very weird because there are times when I will CRAVE them!
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was: Honestly, I normally dont have too many of these. My main problem is that I always think that I can "guess-timate" measurements- which for cooking is normally fine, but if you are baking that becomes a big problem!
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life, it would be: I normally change my answer on this a lot. For the longest time it was Mint Chocolate Chip, but lately I have been loving Cookies n Cream and Peaches n Cream
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is: nothing comes to mind on this one.......but I am VERY picky with any meat I eat- especially chicken! I always have to cut all the fat off and I will never eat any piece of chicken that has any type of "color" or dark spots- it has to be 100% white meat
7. What is your favorite meal- breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner- this is the meal you normally eat with your loved one(s) and the meal Husband and I most commonly go out to a restaurant for!
The Spring Lineup
1 day ago