Monday, April 11, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday

This week's topic is a fun one: Top 2 Drinks! I actually chose to go the non-alcoholic way since I drink these on a more frequent basis :)

1) Iced Tea-Im pretty "plain jane" when it comes to my tea- no fancy flavors for me, just give me some basic Lipton! And in case you guys dont already think Im weird from some things you have heard in the past.........I hate sweet tea, but cant drink tea without sugar in it! I know, you are probably confused but: I have to be the one to put the sugar in and I let it sit at the bottom and drink it with a straw so I get a couple of crystals of sugar with each sip :) Yep, Im weird- but I promise its soooo good! 2) Caramel Frappuccino- this would really just say "anything Starbucks", but I guess that would be cheating so this is my favorite drink of theirs :) go to Taylors blog to play along :)

11 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm a sweet tea fiend too! It's got to be a Texas thing :)

Courtney said...

Caramel frapps are my favorite Starbucks drink! It's been almost a year since I've had one and I think I'm going to go get me one this weekend!! SO yummy!

Shari said...

I second that on the Starbucks Frapp. Yum!

Amber said...

I love Sbux frapps, their mocha is my fave, hold the whip :)

Lori said...

I havent had a caramel frappaccino in so long and it looks AMAZING! :)

Neely said...

hahaha "Anything starbucks" yes me too

TanaLicious said...

Starbucks will always have my heart :)

Beth McC. said...

There is nothing better than a big ole glass of sweet tea with a lemon!! Good picks

Unknown said...

I drink my iced coffee the same way you drink your tea. Getting some sugar in each sip is the best part!

Jen said...

Oh yes-anything Starbucks pleases!!!

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

i haven't had a caramel frapp in soo long... makes me want one!! Great picks! :)