Monday, April 4, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday- Ipod picks :)

Its about time that I join back in on the Top 2 Tuesday Fun!!! This week's topic is your favorite Ipod songs:

Since I tend to change my "favorite" song a lot, I decided to let you know my CURRENT favorites:

1) Adele- Rolling in the Deep



I am insanely obsessed with this song right now and cant help but sing along at the top of my lungs whenever it comes on---- and in case you are wondering, I have THE WORST singing voice (Husband even says so!)

2) Katy Perry- E.T.

I decided not to post this video because I just watched it for the first time today and it totally freaked me out! (Seeing "aliens" will make me have nightmares!)

Go link up at Taylor's blog to join in! :)

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those songs!!! I have the Adele cd on my Ipod and listen to it all day!

Great picks!

stephanie said...

Both songs are good choices! I heart Katy Perry

Jos said...

Both AWESOME songs - that reminds me that I need to get some new music on my iPod. ;)

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I LOVE the Adele song! She is amazing!!

Neely said...

I love Adele!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

hehe.. love Katy Perry.

Jen said...

I love Adele too!! This new song of hers is amazing! Good picks!

Beth McC. said...

I put Adele as one of my fave's too! I love her!! Your blog is too cute!

Ashley said...

I am loving Adele too!~! I have 2 of her songs on my blog playlist!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

i love that adele song!

Amber said...

Hi there! LOVE, LOVE Adele! :)

Unknown said...

EXCELLENT choices! I love them both, especially Adele. Her voice is so old school, I love it.

New follower from T2T! Your header is adorable, by the way. :)

Unknown said...

Love that Adelle song! and, yeah Kat's ET music video is a bit weird :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving Adele!

Meg Smith said...

I picked an Adele song, too!! This one is fantastic! (Katy Perry rocks, but I like Russell Brand better!) How hard was it to just pick two songs?!

Kit said...

Great picks!!! I love Adele!

Courtney said...

Great picks! I love Katy Perry's new song, but haven't seen the video yet...maybe I shouldn't, I don't want nightmares!

[SMASH] said...

I don't want to be... but I'm totally obsessed with that Katy Perry & Kanye West song. I love the beat!

Jessica said...

LOVE Adele! Woman power!