Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Im a CopyCait

I know......cheesey title......but I thought it was cute!

Yes, I am following everyone else and joining the 30 Day Blog Challange that is being hosted by Katie. This seems to have come at the perfect time since I wont be able to blog about our infertility for several weeks. As I mentioned a couple posts back, Husband and I are trying new things during this time so I figured it would be fun to join this challange- but I will also be mixing in posts about what we are up to :)

I have to catch up a bit, so I am going to cram the first 3 days into this post........

First, introduce yourself with a recent picture and 15 facts:


**This is not the best picture, but its the most recent one I have of just me (it was taken in Vegas)


Fifteen Facts- I am going to do short ones since I am trying to catch up:

I have a unique name- Caitrin, I am 23 years old, Husband and I have been married for 1 year and 1 month, we have been TTC for almost that long, I have to have a cup of coffee or iced tea everyday (caffeine!), I was born in California, but have lived in Texas for the past 17 years, I am the only child from my mom and dad, but I have siblings from both sides, I watch waaaayyy too much tv, I have to plan everything in advance, I hate to exercise, I love to travel, I am addicted to shopping, and I am fairly new to the blogger world but have loved every minute of it so far!

2nd- Meaning Behind Your Blog Name:

As you already know, I love shopping! So when I was trying to come up with a name I knew I wanted to incorporate that somehow. This blog was started as a way to discuss our infertility struggle and our long journey towards parenthood. I began thinking of names that included shopping and babies and then one night came up with this!

3rd- Your First Love

Quite a few people have debated on what exactly this one is supposed to be about, so I am going the easy route and using a person in my life- Husband :) Since we met in highschool I didnt really have the chance to truly love anyone else before him. I had said it to other boyfriends, but never knew what it really meant. He is my best friend and has supported me unconditionally for the last 6 years- and I know he will continue to do so for many more!

Now, hopefully, I can keep up with this challange everyday! I am so excited to meet new bloggers and learn more about the ones I already know!

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

i love the meaning behind your blog name!
i'm glad i'm not the only one who struggled to figure out what todays topic was supposed to be about!
can't wait to learn more about you through this blogging challenge!

Kit said...

I love the name behind your blog as well! I am such a planner as well! I cant wait to follow your journey through this 30 day challenge!

Kelly said...

Love your answers! Your blog name is so cute. My husband and I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years.

Brittany Nolan said...

you're so cute! :) have a great day!

Candice Pair said...

I love your blog title! I thought about doing the 30 day blog challenge, too. Hmmmm....maybe I will!

Tami said...

I love to read stories about other high school sweethearts! :) I look forward to following you through the 30 day challenge.

Tales of a young mamma said...

I wanna join in too! Even though I'll be gone from the blogging world for a week while getting married!

Caroline said...

Love the blog name! And I too was confused about "first loves". I mean I love my parents and my grandparents, but romantic love was Fred. It's interesting to read what people wrote!

Shari said...

I found you through the blog challenge. Your blog name is too cute! :)

Living Our Love Song said...

Saw your blog on the 30 day challenge! Love the blog! I read your story, and it really touched my heart, I just went to the Doctors, and they think I may have PCOS too! I go in for more tests this week! :( Good to know I'm not alone!

Meghan said...

You convinced me to jump in! :)

Michelle said...

Love the pic of u and enjoyed the update!

Lori said...

meant to ask you-- how do you pronounce your name anyway?

is it like kate-trin? like caitlin with a trin ending?

Al said...

check out my blog darlin, I gave you an award ;)

Jessica said...

Cool! I love learning new things about my bloggie friends.