Monday, June 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

This week's Top 2 Tuesday theme at The Undomestic Momma is..........Deserted Island! 2 things (not people, thats cheating!) you would take with you to a deserted island- and mine are.......





1) Kindle!





You guys read about my Kindle obsession not too long ago on a previous Top 2 Tuesday, so I will not bore you with another post about how much I love my Kindle (but in case you didnt read that previous post, I LOVE MY KINDLE!!!)





2) I had a hard time with picking one more item (since I obviously wouldn't be able to take a mall with me- wait Taylor, would that be cheating?? :)) so I let Husband pick the 2nd item- since he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. So Husband said my 2nd item would be........





Popcorn!




I do LOVE popcorn too- I eat it a lot! Husband likes to make fun of me too because when I eat popcorn I always have to lick the butter off the bag, too- I know, gross, but at the same time its sooooo good!



Now, I did ask Husband how he expected me to be able to cook popcorn on an island- and he said that the island would be hot enough that I can just leave a bag out in the sun :)


Now normally, I try to combine Top 2 Tuesday with a post about something else as well, but to be completely honest- I am beat! So my bed is calling my name right about......now!!!

--Cait

9 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

Loove the title of your blog :) And I Really want a kindle! Glad to hear you love yours.

Lindsay said...

Love your pics...and that you let your husband choose the last one :) SO cute!

Brandi said...

Both great picks. I love popcorn too.

Aimee @ Life As An Oakes said...

Everyone is talking about the Kindle! I need to look into getting one! Great picks :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'm going with you...popcorn may be my favorite snack of all time!!

Caroline said...

There's nothing better than movie theater popcorn! Delish!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Popcorn - that is too funny! :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome! I would certainly not be able to live without chapstick which some would think is totally pathetic too! I need a Kindle!!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

hahah I should have known you would say popcorn!