Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Send Some Love to Taylor!

Ok, this is going to be short and sweet because I have had a long day, so here it goes........

I know most of you are already friends with and follow Taylor's blog at The Undomestic Momma, BUT if you dont or if you havent visited her page recently please go send her some love and prayers! She is going through a lot right now and I cannot tell you what a wonderful, strong woman she is! Most of you already know that from reading her blog, but I am lucky enough to be friends with her in my everyday life (outside of blogging) and she is just as sweet, funny and kind in person!


I wont go into details here- I'll let you go to her page and read all about it in case you haven't already :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are so sweet for writing this :) I wish I was there to give her a big hug :) Thanks for being such a good friend to her! HUGS

The Undomestic Mom said...

your going to make me cry! Thank you! Love you!!!!

Tales of a young mamma said...

You are both lucky to have each other! Amazing friends are very few and far between.

Brooke D said...

she is so strong!!!! :)